Stop by the Pines Village on Sat. Oct 29th, 2016 and join us for our 1st Annual Bass Lake Halloween Carnival, safe & family-oriented alternative to the traditional trick-or-treat!
Families can participate in a variety of activities, games and crafts. Both free and paid.
During this year's Halloween Carnival Kids can enjoy:
- Pumpkin Patch & Decorating
- Trick or Treat in the Village
- Inflatables (bounce house & slides)
- Carnival Games
- Costume Contest (Children only; age 0-12) and many more ...
In addition, we will have a DJ for entertainment as well as:
- Beer Tasting for grownups
- Hot Chocolate & Cider Bar
- Craft Fair through the Weekend
- Soup & Chili Bar and more ...
Please RSVP (free) to provide us with a rough count of attendees: RSVP
Sat. Oct. 29th, 2016
12:30pm - 5:30pm
Pines Village Park (across from the Bakery)
Fri. Oct. 28th through Sun. Oct 30th, 2016 in front of the Market
It is rain or shine event. Inclement weather my result is location change and limited activities.
the event is FREE to attend. Some activities like (Beer Tasting, Pumpkin Patch & Decorating, Hot Chocolate/Cider Bar & Food will be subject to a nominal fee)
RSVP: ---->>> here <<<-----
Please confirm your attendance, by providing the number of adults and children. It is for the event entry only and free of charge. Attendees will be receiving updates and information regarding to this event upon registering. It is also helping us to prepare for the event. Please note, certain activities are a subject to a fee and will be payable at the event.
- Start:October 29, 2016
- End:October 29, 2016
- Where:The Pines Resort, 54432 Road 4321, Bass Lake, CA, 93604
- Event Type:Festivals & Fairs
- Ticket Price:N/A