Several inviting options of accommodations and vacation rentals await you at The Pines Resort in Bass Lake, CA. Choose between 84 Mountain Chalets tucked among towering pines – or 20 deluxe Lakefront Suites -- or three private, fully furnished houses.
All resort accommodations reflect a contemporary mountain décor with traditional forest colors, inspired by the natural surroundings. All resort accommodations feature stunning forest or lakefront views. And, all are an easy stroll to the lake as well as the resort's restaurants, recreational activities and retail shops.
The Pines Resort at Bass Lake, CA features 84 fully furnished Chalets with the comfort and charm of your own private mountain cabin. With room for up to six guests, our two-story Chalets make a great escape for couples, families and friends.
Chalet accommodations include:
Housed in an inviting lakeside building that is also home to Ducey’s on the Lake restaurant and The Lakeside Grill, most Suites are a split-level design and feature full or partial lake views.
Thoughtful amenities such as an in-room wet bar allow you to enjoy your own morning coffee on the private Ducey’s lakefront deck.
Suite accommodations include:
The Pines Resort offers two fully-furnished houses which are ideal for family reunions, corporate retreats, weddings and special occasion celebrations. They can be reserved on a daily and/or weekly basis depending on the season, and can be utilized for special events with catering by The Pines Resort.
Rental house guests enjoy easy, walk-able access to all the resort recreational amenities, on-site restaurants, the Pines Market and Village shops – with the added bonus of a private, residential resort setting.
Smaller sets of family or friends favor the Sweetland Cabin, a cozy two-bedroom house that sleeps up to eight. Conveniently located next to the resort’s tennis courts, fitness room, laundry room and Spa, the Sweetland Cabin at The Pines Resort can be rented on a daily or weekly basis year-round (depending on seasonal operations).
The McAlpine House
Great for bigger families and gatherings of friends. McAlpine House conveniently located at the Pines Resort, features 5 fully furnished bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, dining room, living room and a laundry room and can accommodate up to 12 guests.
Spacious outdoor sitting area will let you enjoy the beautiful view of Bass Lake and close proximity to all amenities will allow you to enjoy your stay to the fullest.
Call for prices and availability. Seasonal rates available.
We do understand pets are an extenstion of your family and we take all necessary measures to ensure comfort and enjoyment of our guests traveling with their pets. The Pines Resort gladly welcomes our valued guests traveling with their dogs.
The following represents our Hotel Pet Policy and by booking one of our pet friendly rooms, we understand that you agree to the terms and conditions of the following:
1. Service Animals, accompanying a person with disabilities and with proper documentation are always welcome on all premises.
2. A $30 non-refundable fee will be charged per stay for up to 2 dogs in a pet room.
3. We do not have a weight limit, however the owner must be able to restrain the dog.
4. We welcome all well-mannered dogs in designated chalets only.
5. We reserve the right to immediate removal of any pet that displays dangerous or unacceptable behavior, including, but not limited to, biting, excessive barking, and evidence of disease. You will be responsible for all charges relating to the removal of your pet, including transportation and kennel charges, as well as loss of any revenue to the Property that it may have caused.
6. Pets are not allowed in the Suites and Suites' (Ducey's) building with the exception of the Service Animals with proper documentation. No pets in Sweetland Cabin or McAlpine House.
7. Pets must be on leash at all times and are allowed in the designated pet areas: behind the Sweetland Cabin in the marked area and marked area near Chalets 115, 116, 117 and 118.
8. It is mandatory to clean after your dog.
9. You must sign the Lodging Pet Policy Agreement at check in.
10. Any violation to the above policy will result in $150 penalty for each day of the violation.
11. Pets are not allowed in our Restaurants and during the events where food is being served. No dogs at the Swimming Pool, please.
12. Please be mindful of other guests who are trying to enjoy their stay.
13. At this time, we are not able to cater to guests traveling with cats.
14. If you are booking on-line, you must note your dog in the comments and call the property immediately to assure availability.