Stop by the Pines Village on Sat. Oct 29th, 2022 and join us for our 6th Annual Bass Lake Halloween Carnival, for some fun for the entire family!!
Families can participate in a variety of activities, games and crafts.
KIDS activities at this Year's Halloween Carnival:
- Digital Photo Booth
- Inflatables: Bounce Houses, Slides, Games
- Outdoor Carnival Games
- Costume Contest with Prizes(children only; age 0-12)
- Face Painting
- Goodie Bags
- Caricature Artist
- Music by DJ
In addition, we will be offering:
- Beer Garden for grownups
- Craft Fair in the Pines Village (10/28 - 10/30)
- Carnival Food
- Trick or Treating
Pines Village Park
Fri. Oct. 28th through Sun. Oct 30st, 2021 in The Pines Village Parking Lot. 20+ vendors and artists will be displaying and selling their creations and goods. Vendors will have candy supplied by the Pines Resort and children are welcome to trick or treat at the event.
Stop by our Costume Contest Photo stage and have your pictures taken by a professional photographer.
COST: >> GET TICKETS <<
- $6 ... Children (0-15), includes entrance to the carnival: games, inflatables (toddler and older children), face painting, goodie bags, mini pumpking and DJ entertainment.
- FREE Supervisor Pass ... Guests 16+
- NEW * Early Bird Special ... Family 4-Pack $5/child with min. 4 tickets purchase (sold until Oct. 16th or 50 tickets limit reached).
Food & Beer available for purchase.
GET TICKETS: >> CLICK HERE <<
Please confirm your attendance, by providing the number of adults and children. Online tickets will be redeemed for wrists bands to enter the event. Attendees will be reciving updates and information regarding to this event upon registering. It is also helping us to prepare for the event. Please note, certain activities are a subject to a fee and will be payable at the event. You do not need to be a hotel guest to participate. This event is open to the public.
Questions? Sponsors? Inquiries?
Laura Darling | email@example.com | (559) 692-8839