Come join us for a Front ROW seat to the Traditional lndependence Day Celebration at Bass Lake! Enjoy live entertainment, BBQ Buffet Dinner, family games, party favors and a spectacular fireworks show over the lake at dusk!!!
Door opens at 5:30pm. The event starts at 6pm.
Max Headroom (80's Tribute Band)
5:30pm Door Opens (Entertainment, Giveaways, Games)
6:30pm - 8pm Buffet Dinner
6:30pm - 10pm Live Music
Dusk (~9/9:15pm) Fireworks
FOOD & BEVERAGE:
- Full Bar available
- BBQ Dinner Buffet (2 buffet tables with 2 lines each) designed by the Executive Chef Dwayne McFann and his Culinary Team at Ducey's on the Lake will be served from 6:30pm - 8pm.
- No outside food or beverage will be allowed into the venue.
- This year, we are going to offer three seating areas.
-> Tables on the UPPER DECK (main seating area, marked with letter D and DF) are near the stage and bar, set up under shaded outdoor tent.
-> Tables on the LOWER DECK (pavers seating, marked with letter P) are set below the pool area under umbrellas. Limited or no stage view; great view of the fireworks.
-> Tables on the LAWN (grass seating, marked with letter L) are set under umbrellas. No stage view.
- All tables are shared. Guests make their table/seat selection at the time of purchase.
- Tables are numbered; seats are not. Table diagram will be provided for guests' convenience, please select your seats as indicated at the time of purchase.
- If you are attending with a larger party, please book your tickets in one order and select preferred seats. We are not able to guarantee adjoining seating from separate orders.
- No refunds, transfers or seating changes after purchase.
- Tickets are sold online and reservations are required. We are not able to accept any bookings over the phone or walk-ins.
- We are offering an add-on for "companion seating" for infants under the age of 2. Companion seating is complimentary, but a child is expected to remain in their carrier. Seating is tight, please note that strollers cannot be accommodated, but you can park them in the designated area at the event. If you expect your child to have a seat at the table - please purchase a child ticket, regardless of age.
TICKETS: >>GET TICKETS<<
Price includes BBQ Buffet Dinner, party favors, live music, and best view of the fireworks.
- DECK / DANCE FLOOR seating:
Adult: $115 (12+) | Seniors: $105 (65+) | Child: $55 (under 12)
- LAWN seating:
Adult: $105 (12+) | Seniors: $95 (65+) | Child: $55 (under 12)
- LOWER DECK seating:
Adult: $95 (12+) | Seniors: $85 (65+) | Child: $55 (under 12)
Gratuity (18%), Sales Tax (7.75%) and eventbrite processing fees will be ADDED and collected at the time of booking. Prices listed online in the cart (as listed above + $19 to $39) are all inclusive of concert, dinner and all fees. Bar drinks not included.
Fireworks are sponsored by Bass Lake Chamber. The show is scheduled to take place at dusk, which is around 9/9:15pm and will last approx. 15-20 minutes.
Parking is free but very limited.
Each ticket has a description below, however for any further questions, please email Laura Darling at email@example.com.