- jewelry and accessories
- aprons and clothing
- natural cosmetics
- custom furniture
- wooden signs
- toys and kids' items
- handmade serving trays
- fine art photography and paintings
- candles and wax warmers
- and more...
15+ vendors per fair. Items will vary.
DATES/TIMES:Friday 10am - 5pm
Saturday 10am - 5pm
Sunday 10am - 3pm
Event dates are carefully determined, based on other happenings at the Resort and often hosted over holiday weekends to increase vendors' exposure and allow them to take advantage of increased traffic at Bass Lake.
We will be hosting SEVEN (7) Craft Fairs in 2022 on the following dates:
* April 15 - 17, 2022 (Fri-Sat-Sun / Easter)
* May 6 - 8, 2022 (Fri-Sat-Sun / Mother's Day)
* May 27 - 29, 2022 (Fri-Sat-Sun / Memorial Day)
* June 17 - 19, 2022 (Fri-Sat-Sun / Father's Day)
* September 2 - 4, 2022 (Fri-Sat-Sun / Labor Day Weekend)
* October 28 - 30, 2022 (Halloween Weekend )
* November 25 - 27, 2022 (Thanksgiving Weekend/Holiday Bazaar; limited space - we will be hosting 31st Annual Bass Lake Christmas Tree Lighting & Parade; 1,000+ visitors) - location: indoors (Conference Center), pending health and safety guideliness.
VENDORS / COST:Each vendor will be assigned to a 10x10 BOOTH space. Cost: $150/per 3-day event
If you require any special accommodations, including an oversized booth, please contact LDarling@basslake.com to verify availability and to receive a custom quote BEFORE you submit your application.