Looking for a one-of-a-kind decor or handmade gift?
Look no further than the Pines Village Arts & Crafts Fair, held at Bass Lake!
This event features a variety of local artists, small businesses, and vendors selling unique and custom items. Shop for jewelry, pottery, home decor, and much more. Whether you're looking for a special souvenir or a unique piece to decorate your home, you'll find it at the Pines Village Arts & Crafts Fair.
Friday & Saturday 10am - 5pm
Sunday 10am - 3pm
Vendors: over 20 vendors for each fair. Here are some of our popular vendors that might be attending:
- Big Cedar Springs & Little Wolf Crafts (home decor, wax candles, etc.)
- Reedley Clay Works (stoneware pottery)
- Manzanita Art Design (wooden home decor and jewelry)
- Bubbly Brushes (paint kits to go, paint parties)
- Jean Butterfield (jewelry)
- LisaZ PieceZ
- R-Bar-G (jewelry, trinkets, wind chimes, etc.)
- RclAmd (reclaimed, vintage items)
- Mamma Rosa (Italian bakery items)
- Yosemite Mountain Candle Company
- Build a Beanie
- Avalon Highway (western beachy clothing)
- Four Seasons Gutters
- Lluvia y Sol (natural products)
- Eden's Pottery & Garden (vibrant color ceramics and garden décor)
- Energized Crystals
- Kettle Corn
- Ashjian Preserves (olive ols, olives, preserves)
- PeaceRose Pottery (handmade pottery, mugs, soap dishes, planters, etc.)
- and more...
Are you interested to become a Vendor? Click here for more information.