Looking for a one-of-a-kind decor or handmade gift?
Look no further than the Pines Village Arts & Crafts Fair, held at Bass Lake!
This event features a variety of local artists, small businesses, and vendors selling unique and custom items. Shop for jewelry, pottery, home decor, and much more. Whether you're looking for a special souvenir or a unique piece to decorate your home, you'll find it at the Pines Village Arts & Crafts Fair.
Friday, Saturday 10am - 5pm
Sunday 10am - 3pm
- Reedley Clay Works (stoneware pottery)
- SewTammySews (handmade dolls and quilts)
- Tammi's Custom Creations (keychains, writslets, etc.)
- Mindy's Marvelous Mosaic (mosaic yard art)
- Unique Creations by Guillien (leather wallets, coin purses, etc.)
- Kathy Writes 4 Kids (children picture books, knotted blankets, book pillows, etc.)
- Ashjian Preserves (olive ols, olives, preserves)
- PeaceRose Pottery (handmade pottery, mugs, soap dishes, planters, etc.
- Build a Beanie
- Bob's Woodwork
- Cooper Rocky Designs
- LisaZ PieceZ
- Janet Martinez Photography
- k3ston3s gemstones
- Avalon Highway
- Mike Loomis Photography