Bass Lake, CA Holiday Specials That Bring Joy This Season
Get into the spirit of the season with exciting holiday events in Bass Lake, CA. Make memories with friends and family at exciting festivals and parades, enjoy live performances and smile at the Christmas light displays. Enjoy special Thanksgiving dinners, New Year's Eve celebrations and shopping for under the tree. With our latest hotel specials, spending the holidays at the Pines Resort will be truly unforgettable.
The Pines Resort Holiday Specials
Give your loves ones a special gift this Holiday Season…give them ‘the Pines' for Christmas!Take advantage of our best package deal of the year - Holiday Gift Certificates! Each certificate includes one night stay for two in a room of your choice (Chalet or Suite) with an option to include dining credit to be used at Ducey's on the Lake! Get yourself a perfect gift for Holidays or purchase one for your Family and Friends!
- $115 Chalet room only (value up to $219) LIMITED AVAILABILITY!
- $145 Chalet with $50 dining credit (value up to $269)
- $165 Suite room only (value up to $269) ONLY 50 AVAILABLE!
- $205 Suite with $50 dining credit (value up to $319)
- Online - https://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/cN18pbK45ncwccTd2v1t9B5Z9
- Or by phone at 800.350.7463
Terms and Conditions:
- certificates will be available for purchase now until December 31st, 2017
- certificates can be redeemed, starting on January 2nd, 2018 until April 30th, 2018
- Valid any day of the week, excluding February 9th & 10th and February 16th & 17th, 2018 and March 30 - April 1, 2018
- Offer covers two adult guests; each additional guest, subject to $20+ per person/night fee; Children under the age of 12 stay free
- 11% Occupancy tax will be collected at the time of purchase
- Offer is good for any 1 king or 2 queen chalet, lakeside or lakefront suite, based on availability. Limited rooms with lake view or fireplace may be available. Advance reservations recommended. Sweetland Cabin, McAlpine House and Honeymoon Suite are excluded from the offer