updated: May 21, 2020
Our family owned Resort is also one of the biggest employers in the area. We are definitely getting hit hard with cancellations and loss of business.
As we are receiving more directives and information regarding to the COVID-19, we are trying to adjust and accommodate them to continue our business. We ask that you call to confirm hours and availability, before you come, but as of today here is the status of our Resort:
The Pines Resort Hotel & Cabins
Our accommodations are open. Major adjustments were made to promote social distancing, including, but not limited to:
- Most of our accommodations consist of individual cabins, allowing for privacy and social distancing.
- All rooms, as well as shared areas and equipment are frequently sanitized.
- We are now offering a distance check in via an outside window, as an option, to limit social interactions.
- All of our rooms have touch-less entry and keys are one-time use only.
- We are offering ability to pre-order groceries from the market with an option to have it delivered to the room.
- Restaurant food is available for room delivery and pick-up. Dining room are re-opening at 50% capacity, starting on Fri. May 22, 2020.
- Our staff was instructed to maintain their hygiene routine, disinfect the equipment between customers and increase hand sanitizing frequency.
- We are taking precautions to assure our employees are in optimal health before the start of their shift.
- All international tours and individual reservations were canceled.
- All public events and meetings have been canceled for the rest of March, April and May until Memorial Day.
- Our staff remains available to you 24/7 whenever needed, but everyone has been instructed to limit interactions unless necessary.
- Pet fee ($75) has been waived for all reservations arriving until April 30th to allow families to isolate together and relief some of the financial burden, created by the current health situation. All dogs must be registered and we kindly ask that you review our pet policy prior to arriving.
- Yosemite National Park is currently closed.
Ducey's on the Lake and Ducey's Bar & Grill
DINE-IN & TAKE OUT:
Our restaurants are open for business! Dining rooms will re-open on Friday, May 22, 2020.
Guests have multiple dining options, depending on their comfort level:
- TAKE OUT - Call in your order and you will be provided with the estimated time to come pick it up.
- NEW - BOAT DELIVERY - available starting May 22! Cost $5 + 18% gratuity. Order by calling (559) 642-3131 and pull into non-wave zone in front of Ducey's.
- DINE-IN - Both restaurants will operate at the 50% maximum capacity with strict procedure to allow for social distancing and increased sanitization. Read more...
MENUUntil we are able to resume operation as normal, we will continue to operate with a limited menu in efforts to be more resourceful.
- Breakfast service will resume on Sat. May 23rd, 2020 at 8am until 12pm on the weekends (11am during the week). BREAKFAST MENU
- Lunch will be offered upstairs daily from 11am until 8pm. LUNCH MENU
- Dinner service downstairs will start at 4pm until 8pm (9pm on the weekend) DINNER MENU pg1 DINNER MENU pg2
- Family Meals are offered though Thu. May 21st, 2020 and will be discontinued as of May 22nd, 2020.
ORDERINGAll Orders can be placed by calling: (559) 642-3131.
The Pines MarketThe Pines Market is open and mostly stocked. In addition to being able to shop in the store, you can also place an order for PICK UP or room delivery.
Orders can be placed by calling: (559) 642-3141.
>>> SAMPLE ORDER FORM
Tobacco and alcohol can be only purchased in store.
The Pines Bar - at this time the bar remains closed..
March and April - all events are now canceled (Easter Brunch, Easter Egg Hunt, Comedy Show, Brewmaster's Dinner and April Craft Fair).
May - all in person events have been canceled (Craft Fair, Mother's Day Brunch).
June - pending Governor's guidelines, we are ready to resume some of our popular events with strict attendance restrictions and adjusted format to promote social distancing.