[Right click to move up/down]
SAT. DEC. 22, 2018 Tis the time to be jolly & to decorate Gingerbread Houses!
Gingerbread House - decorating party
Join us for a fun "make and take" activity for families to enjoy. Bring your creativity and holiday spirit to Bass Lake - we will provide the rest (and clean up after)!
The Pines Resort provides the following per purchase:
- One pre-assembled gingerbread house; ready to decorate
- One additional chimney to add on to the gingerbread house
- One awning to add on to the gingerbread house
- Two gingerbread characters
- White royal icing
- Smaller tubes of red and green icing (one tube of each per house)
- Two decorating tips
- Assorted jelly fruit slices
- Peppermint balls and candy canes
- Assorted holly leaves
- Red and green candy tree
- Small candy Christmas lights
- Gummy trees
- very limited availability
- Must be purchased in pre-sales. No extras available at the event.
- parent must be present at the event and welcome to help out (only 1 parent per child due to limited space)
- cancellation: 7 days prior to the event.
- location: Cedar Room (enter via Front Desk Lobby)
>>> GET TICKETS <<<
DATE COMING SOON...
Painting in the Pines
Come to unleash your inner artist in the Pines! Join us for a Paint Workshop in the Lakeview Room, at the Pines Resort. Even if you have not lifted the paintbrush since the elementary school, our instructor will guide you through the process of creating your own masterpiece. This class is crafted to fit any skill level from the very beginners to an expert artist!
Please dress appropriately, those workshops can get a bit messy.
- Step by step iinstructions
- A 16x20 inch canvas is yours to keep
- All the acrylic painting supplies
- ONE glass of wine, beer or cocktail to get your inner artist going (must be 21+)
DATE COMING SOON ...
Sign & Sip - sign painting workshop
Join us at the Pines Resort on TBD and create your own souvenir fro Bass Lake - your own wooden sign.
This 3-hour workshop will be held in the Lakeview Room (Conference Center). Participants will be able to complete one of the chosen designs in this guided class. No experience is required!
The cost includes all supplies required to complete the project (stencils, stain, pain, wood, etc.), step by step instructions from Heartstrings and a glass of wine (beer or any non-alcoholic beverage).
>>> GET TICKETS <<<