updated: July 8, 2020
Our family owned Resort is also one of the biggest employers in the area. We are definitely getting hit hard with cancellations and loss of business.
As we are receiving more directives and information regarding to the COVID-19, we are trying to adjust and accommodate them to continue our business. We ask that you call to confirm hours and availability, before you come, but as of today here is the status of our Resort:
The Pines Resort Hotel & Cabins
Our accommodations are open. Major adjustments were made to promote social distancing, including, but not limited to:
- Most of our accommodations consist of individual cabins, allowing for privacy and social distancing.
- All rooms, as well as shared areas and equipment are frequently sanitized.
- We are now offering a distance check in via an outside window, as an option, to limit social interactions.
- All of our rooms have touch-less entry and keys are one-time use only.
- We are offering ability to pre-order groceries from the market with an option to have it delivered to the room.
- Full Restaurant service is available in an outdoor setting at the Lakefront Gazebo Deck or Upstairs Patio at Bar & Grill as well as for Take-Out. As of July 8th, 2020 dining is was ordered to close.
- Our staff was instructed to maintain their hygiene routine, disinfect the equipment between customers and increase hand sanitizing frequency.
- We are taking precautions to assure our employees are in optimal health before the start of their shift.
- All international tours and individual reservations were canceled.
- Guests are required to wear masks when around people (Market, Restaurant until seated, Restrooms, etc.)
- Our staff remains available to you 24/7 whenever needed, but everyone has been instructed to limit interactions unless necessary.
- Yosemite National Park is currently open but reservations are required.
Ducey's on the Lake and Ducey's Bar & Grill
Our restaurants are open for business in an outdoor setting! Dining rooms will remain closed until at least July 28th, as per the Governor's order issued on July 8th.
Guests have multiple dining options, depending on their comfort level:
OUTDOOR RESTAURANT SERVICE:
Time: 11am - 9pm | Location: Upstairs Ducey's Patio
LUNCH / DINNER MENU
Time: 4pm - 9pm | Location: Upstairs Ducey's Pation | Menu: Bar & Grill Menu LUNCH/DINNER MENU
- DINE-IN - Both restaurants will remain closed until at least July 28th, 2020.
ORDERINGAll Orders can be placed by calling: (559) 642-3131.
The Pines MarketThe Pines Market is open and mostly stocked. In addition to being able to shop in the store, you can also place an order for PICK UP or room delivery.
Orders can be placed by calling: (559) 642-3141.
>>> SAMPLE ORDER FORM
Tobacco and alcohol can be only purchased in store.
The Pines Bar - at this time the bar remains closed..
July - status of public events (concerts, festivals, fairs) is pending Governor's orders. Private social and business events (Weddings, Retreats, Conferences, etc.) as communicated with the group leaders.