Our family owned Resort is also one of the biggest employers in the area. We are definitely getting hit hard with cancellations and loss of business.
As we are receiving more directives and information regarding to the COVID-19, we are trying to adjust and accommodate them to continue our business. We ask that you call to confirm hours and availability, before you come, but as of today here is the status of our Resort:
The Pines Resort Hotel & Cabins
Our accommodations are open. Major adjustments were made to promote social distancing, including, but not limited to:
- Most of our accommodations consist of individual cabins, allowing for privacy and social distancing. We are planning to further space out room allocations on days with lower occupancy.
- All rooms, as well as shared areas and equipment are frequently sanitized.
- We are now offering a distance check in via an outside window, as an option, to limit social interactions.
- All of our rooms have touch-less entry and keys are one-time use only.
- We are offering ability to pre-order groceries from the market.
- Restaurant food is available for room delivery. We are also offering family style meals as an option.
- Our staff was instructed to maintain their hygiene routine, disinfect the equipment between customers and increase hand sanitizing frequency.
- We are taking precautions to assure our employees are in optimal health before the start of their shift.
- All international tours and individual reservations were canceled.
- All public events and meetings have been canceled for the rest of March and for April.
- Our staff remains available to you 24/7 whenever needed, but everyone has been instructed to limit interactions unless necessary.
- Pet fee ($75) has been waived for all reservations arriving until April 30th to allow families to isolate together and relief some of the financial burden, created by the current health situation. All dogs must be registered and we kindly ask that you review our pet policy prior to arriving.
- Yosemite concessions are currently closed, but the Park is open to visitors, less crowded and admission is free.
Ducey's on the Lake and Ducey's Bar & Grill
Our restaurants are open for business. Dining rooms are CLOSED (no dining in), but we guests can place there orders in an alternative ways:
- TAKE OUT - Call in your order and you will be provided with the estimated time to come pick it up. You will be able to pick your order downstairs at Ducey's.
- CURBSIDE PICK UP - Call in your order and arrive at the given time. Let us know you are in the parking lot and we'll bring the order out to your car
- DELIVERIES - Call in your order and we will deliver it to your door (while maintaining social distancing). Service is available within 20 minutes driving radius (Oakhurst, North Fork; for further distances, we can meet up) . There is a $5 delivery fee. Tips are appreciated.
- In addition, starting on 3/19, in efforts to be more resourceful, we are now only offering limited menu for LUNCH and DINNER. Breakfast is available from our full menu until 3/22.
>>> LIMITED DINNER MENU
- We are now offering Family Style Meals for $40 ($45 with delivery) providing 4-5 servings. Orders must be placed by 1pm to be available by 5pm.
ORDERING☎️ All Orders can be placed by calling: (559) 642-3131.
The Pines MarketThe Pines Market is open and mostly stocked. In addition to being able to shop in the store, you can also place an order for PICK UP or room delivery.
☎️Orders can be placed by calling: (559) 642-3141.
>>> SAMPLE ORDER FORM
Tobacco and alcohol can be only purchased in store.
⛔️ The Pines Bar - at this time the bar remains closed..
⛔️ Events - all March and April events are now canceled (Easter Brunch, Easter Egg Hunt, Comedy Show, Brewmaster's Dinner and April Craft Fair)..
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this challenging time.