Holiday Gift Certificates
Take advantage of our best package deal of the year - Holiday Gift Certificates! Each certificate includes one night stay for two in a room of your choice (Chalet or Suite) with an option to include dining credit to be used at Ducey's on the Lake! Get yourself a perfect gift for Holidays or purchase one for your Family and Friends!
$115 CHALET- room only (value up to $219)
$145 CHALET with $50 dining credit (value up to $269)
$165 SUITE - room only (value up to $269)
$205 SUITE with $50 dining credit (value up to $319)
Order online or call (800) 350-7463 (any day of the week 24/7)
· certificates will be available for purchase now until December 31st, 2017
· certificates can be redeemed, starting on January 2nd, 2018 until April 30th, 2018
· Valid any day of the week, excluding February 9th & 10th, 16th & 17th, 2018 and March 30 - April 1, 2018
· Offer covers two adult guests; each additional guest, subject to $20+ per person/night fee
· Children under the age of 12 stay free
· 11% Occupancy tax will be collected at the time of purchase ($115 due $127.65; $145 due $155.45; $165 due $183.15; $205 due $222.05)
· Offer is good for any 1 king or 2 queen chalet, lakeside or lakefront suite, based on availability. Limited rooms with lake view or fireplace may be available. Advance reservations recommended. Sweetland Cabin, McAlpine House and Honeymoon Suite are excluded from the offer
· Limited pet rooms available and subject to a pet fee of $75 payable at check-in
· $50 dining credit will be presented in a form of a voucher to be used towards breakfast, lunch or dinner at Ducey's on the Lake or Bar & Grill. Dining credit cannot be used towards tax or gratuity. The entire value must be used during one restaurant visit.
· Certificates are not date specific, but must be redeemed by calling (800) 350-7463 and placing a reservation to stay before their expiration on April 30th, 2017
· As of May 1st, 2018 package value EXPIRES. The Pines Resort is not responsible for any lost or stolen certificates and will not redeem them for cash or Resort credit.
by Erika, Thursday, October 22, 2015
by Anna, Monday, December 28, 2015
Can I purchase 2-3 certificates and use at one time? Same stay?
Write a Comment