Families can participate in a variety of activities, games and crafts:
- Trick or Treat in the Village
- Inflatables (bounce houses & slides)
- Carnival Games
- Costume Contest for Kids
In addition, we will have a DJ for entertainment as well as:
- Beer Tasting for grownups
- Pines Village Craft Fair through the weekend
- Food available for purchase (Market Deli)
We encourage kids (12 and under only) to come in their costumes, enjoy photo booths and take part in our contest for a chance to win great prizes, including overnight stays in our cabins for the entire family. Grown ups, please refrain from any costumes or masks that would prevent identification (wigs, capes, family-friendly make up are ok). For comfort and safetly of our guests, please leave your pets at home.
This is a community event open to residents, tourists and guests. Admission is free.
Free registration: coming soon ...