Join us for our 26th Annual Bass Lake Christmas Tree Lighting and Parade of Lights, followed by the pictures with Santa!
* Float parade and contest (6:15pm)
* Holiday Music (starting at 4:30pm)
* Snacks, soup and hot beverages available for purchase
* Holiday Raffle
* Free Kids Bike Rafflle
* Arrival of Santa Claus
* Tree Lighting Ceremony (6:45pm-7pm)
* Pictures with Santa (immediately after tree lighting 7:05pm; bring your own camera; free)
There is no better way to promote your business, club, organization, school or just simply kick off the Holiday Season with your family and friends, than by joining our Parade of Lights!
Grab some christmas lights, streamers, inflatables and decorate your cars, golf carts, trailers or boats and join our parade and contest, when the Pines Resort and over 500 spectators awaits the arrival of Santa Claus and lights up our 60ft Christmas Tree. Be creative, as the best two floats will be rewarded with Resort's gift cards!
>> SIGN UP <<
Holiday Bazaar will be held indoors during the event in the Conference Room and stay open on Friday 11/24, Saturday 11/25 and Sunday 11/26. All vendor spaces are full.
Contact (floats, information):
Amy (559) 641-2555 or AHamley@basslake.com
- Start:November 25, 2017
- End:November 25, 2017
- Where:The Pines Resort, 54432 Road 432, Bass Lake, CA, 93604
- Event Type: Family, Festivals & Fairs
- Ticket Price:N/A